[kj] Mugabe

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:17:05 EDT 2008

that cretin and his supporters just make me want to vomit--ade you warned up that engin :D)))) !!!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:02:22 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Mugabe

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080605/ap_on_re_af/zimbabwe;_ylt=AkGXJeXg2tsekXtlTkn3nqqs0NUE don't forget the gold.....

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:14:06 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama

you got the craft ade ;D? i will supply the weapons of distruction with magwabwas name wrote on there ;P exspecially for the git! milinda

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:05:15 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama

It would be good to see the fucker sniped.

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 05 June 2008 14:02To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obamayour right karen,obviously zimbabwe has no oil,but mugwabwa needs to be taken out reguardless,the man has no morals,no respect for his own people and i fear,no brian either ;/ he is exstremely dangerious and its overdue,i would like to know why he has not been assasinated by now,afterall,he appears to be a mini hitler figure minus the huge following that hilter had in the past,however mugwabwa is just as lethal all around in my eyes! milinda milinda

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk; gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:51:18 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Congrats Obama

Unfortunately, Mik, but Zimbabwe has no oil. And that would be the only reason the current administration would get involved.

k.w.