[kj] Congrats Obama/(9/11)

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Jun 5 01:24:13 EDT 2008

You might find this interesting.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

Have a glance in your spare time.

Cheers,
Me

At 11:14 PM 6/4/2008, Devacor at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 6/4/2008 6:55:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

>bq at soundgardener.co.nz writes:

>I am undecided on the whole idea of 9/11 conspiracy theories. One thing

>that does seem strange is that the 9/11 and London train bombings both

>apparently coincided with drills for those exact same scenarios.

>Also a bit strange that WTC7 collapsed, right down the middle when it

>didn't even take a hit.

>I did read a better debunking of some of the conspiracy theories, esp the

>one about the jet fuel not reaching the temperature required to destroy

>the steel foundations of the WTC buildings. As the engineers explained,

>the steel only needed to be heated to the point of structural deformation,

>not actual destruction.

>As for the Pentagon hit. I was under the impression these "guys"

>just half ass flew this plane and plopped it down on top of the

>pentagon- come to find out, whatever hit the pentagon hit the very

>front of it going top speed and parallel to the ground flying

>parallel just a few feet off the ground. I live maybe 20 mins from

>the Pentagon and know the terrain pretty well- there isnt anyone I

>know who lives here and knows how the pent actually got hit who

>believes that a plane of that size got parallel to the ground full

>speed and hit it like it did- I know someone who worked at the

>pentagon then and someone who works right next to it and the def

>dont believe it. Not even with a highly trained pilot what to speak

>of the hack "hijackers" who flew it- and if so, why would anyone go

>about it like that, where that is beyond high risk flying at top

>speed a few feet off the ground when you could much easier fly down

>on it at an angle towards the middle of it. Also whatever hit it

>proceeded to punch very neat tight holes into the inner rings which

>is tons of concrete and steel..there wasn't any huge explosion or

>big initial mess.

> Now although no one believes it, no one also really wants to take

> it to the next step and say "well then what was it and why"? -

> That's a whole other can of worms.

> Also first accounts of sightings (calls in) of whatever hit the

> pentagon was that a small ,sleek couple passenger jet flying very

> low to the ground at a very high speed was heading in that direction.

> I knew of the Pentagon inconsistencies initially- it wasn't until

> later that I heard of the WTC issues and inconsistencies (most

> people only hear about the WTC part of it). The more common things

> mentioned (jet fuel, puffs of smoke etc) are really just one part

> of it- those could go either way if you really looked at it- if

> those were the only things a little fishy then it could be a toss

> up, but there is much more to it then that (red flag wise)- The

> WTC7 of course very much is but there is much more then even that.

> I personally would have thought that 9/11 people were over

> reacting and looking into things that weren't there if I didn't

> [...]

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.