[kj] Congrats Obama - education

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Jun 5 01:21:13 EDT 2008

The older sister graduated 10 years ago with a
degree in Speech Pathology from Stern college.
The younger one graduated from Brooklyn College
with honors last year... Also in Speech Pathology.

She worked every damn day she had available
including weekends. There are still loans to be paid back
but eventually it'll get done.

And yeah, I am lucky. I got a decent family who
always try to help each other out and is always there for one another.
(Though all 3 of us are VERY different from one
another. Put us all at a table and watch the circus come to town. *grin*)

Music scene is tough. I also have a gripe with
file sharers who say "oh it's to expensive, if it was cheaper I'd buy it. From
the recent albums put out by Trent and co. it
seems they're not to true to their word. I mean,
Fuck, give them just one dollar
and it'd make an impact. (I still hate the RIAA & MPAA with a passion though).

Sincerely,
Me