[kj] OT: Indie hipster mag Vice snarks on "old man" wearing Crass jacket, doesn't reealize it's actually a member of Crass

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 19:05:29 EDT 2008

I'd be willing to bet they knew that it was him. I can't imagine not one person on the writing staff wouldn't clue in, especially since the head honchos of that mag are pushing 40. Not a bunch of young punks. Vice can get a little fucking annoying in their giving an instant 10 star album review to anything that comes out on Southern Lord and any dead rapper and whatnot. They're also pretty sharp and I've read more than a few fascinating articles. Plus, the Dos and Don'ts are great. What's more funny than making fun of people?

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale