[kj] [OT] Magazine to reform?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 31 21:22:19 EDT 2008

Actually, is there a harder source than Wikipedia for the Magazine
reunion info? Even the Wikipedia entry has a "citation needed" remark
about the reunion. And I concur - a citation is needed! I searched for
more info myself but couldn't find it -- just links to other online
forums where people are basically rumor-mongering about it, too. I
haven't seen anything "hard."

-Oliver