[kj] [OT] Magazine to reform?

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 31 20:56:20 EDT 2008

Cheers Christof.

I really should get into the habit of looking at Wikipedia once in a while, rather than assuming it’s the spoor of mischievous pranks. I know magnificent bands reforming is a fragile conceit, as there’s such a legacy a stake. What I’ve found, though, is that the legacy remains untouched and I separate the new incarnation from the original. Having said that, I advise anyone to get out of my immediate vicinity at any putative London gig, as I can’t be accountable for my actions at the opening notes of “Give Me Everything”, a work of utter genius.

Comsat Angels (original lineup, but concentrating on the first three albums, I hear, i.e. before that really shitty pop period – “Forever Young” is certainly their “Me Or You?”) are in rehearsal too. “Gone” and “Our Secret” live? My mid-life crisis will certainly be eased.

Darren

Hungerford, UK