[kj] OT : a southern sky

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Jul 29 16:57:49 EDT 2008

It's really clear tonight north of London ... with my 'scope I can see the 4 (9 of 20) large moons (f'narr f'narr), 3 in line on one side, one further away on the left side ... plus in less than 10 minutes the International Space Station passes over W to ESE (approx 22:05 to 22:10 BST), that should be quite a sight too ...