[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Jul 24 14:19:36 EDT 2008

T'was the "Campaign For Nuclear Disarmament" ... at a CND benefit in
London's Trafalgar Square (Sept 1980?), the rising Killing Joke filled in a
late replacement for headliners The Specials ... KJ a half hour set and I
believe Youth said something along the lines of "who gives a fuck about the
bomb, let's have a party" ... I wasn't there I'm afraid, but did catch them
at the Lyceum before the end of the year ... :o)