[kj] School daze

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Jul 23 13:17:42 EDT 2008

Hi, Brendan:

Great points; I'm inclined with you. For instance, my 5-year-old cousin had
a graduation ceremony from kindergarten! While I can understand the
acknowledgement, I find it a bit odd.
(Perhaps it's sour grapes on my part, as there were certainly no "graduation
ceremonies" when I was in grade school!)

k.w.