[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces elitist spiel

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 12:38:57 EDT 2008

Folky, you put so well what it takes me reams to say. Excellent !

If we call for parents to take responsibilty for their childs education, or actions over here, well we are derided by the do-gooders. All you have to say is anyone with that opinion is a Daily Mail reader & that's that, dead-agenting accomplished.