[kj] Sex Pistols singer faces race attack claims

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 00:13:37 EDT 2008

   Hats off to you; especially for Special Ed. You deserve twice the respect
and triple the pay!
   I used to T.A. at an elementary school right next door to Whidney High
[of Kids From Whidney High fame] and if it's one thing i learned is that..they're
just people, with things going on, that's it. I have a cousin who now teaches at Whidney.

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'