[kj] OT: Pat Condell

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 20:09:35 EDT 2008

Not even allowed to change their clothes let alone minds.

Innit. Have you noticed how old punks aren't allowed to change their minds from the statements they
made when they were teenagers? Even The Who's "hope I die before I get old" follows them like a
curse!

The kids create the scene, then the earnalists get involved & start making up their own rules, taking
control back, just like the NME in the 80's/90's, fucking bands over that they just didn't like...