[kj] [OT] Race & the media

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:56:17 EDT 2008

Very interesting...looked up in my funk n wagnells...
http://www.punk77.co.uk/groups/songs_lyrics.htm
"

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:45:27 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Race & the media

you sure it's not 'fools'? 'too many fools'"

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:11:45 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Race & the media

OK. Single version has “bigots”. Peel sesson version has “whacks” or “wags” (can’t really make it out). The “Jews” version is on a demos bootleg (they elected not to put that particular demo on the “Scream” reissue, for some reason!). “Jews” was never therefore officially released, only being on live & studio boots.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Darren A. PeaceSent: 22 July 2008 20:17To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Race & the media

Banshees : will check – I definitely have a studio version with the “Jews” line in it.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.