[kj] milan rolling stone

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 02:55:39 EDT 2008

Hang on Antoni, I have been trying to buy these for Jon but my credit card company thought it was a fraudulent transaction & blocked it or something, I should have it sorted soon I hope.

I bought (?) the "abbonamento" presuming it was for both nights.

I will get back to you.

Cheers

From: antoni at clara.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:47:44 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] milan rolling stone

Following on from Jon's email, I've found the Milan tickets are onsale at the following website :

* http://www.ticketone.it/searchResults.jsp *

There are 3 selections, single nights @ €34,50 plus the "abbonamento" option @ €57,50 - a translation of which appears to be "season ticket" hence it looks like a both nights package, though it's not entirely clear. Anyone out there who can confirm this before I take the plunge ? ... and no need for any bumming ... cheers.

Regards, Antoni