[kj] milan rolling stone

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Jul 21 15:47:44 EDT 2008

Following on from Jon's email, I've found the Milan tickets are onsale at the following website :

* http://www.ticketone.it/searchResults.jsp *

There are 3 selections, single nights @ €34,50 plus the "abbonamento" option @ €57,50 - a translation of which appears to be "season ticket" hence it looks like a both nights package, though it's not entirely clear. Anyone out there who can confirm this before I take the plunge ? ... and no need for any bumming ... cheers.

Regards, Antoni