[kj] OT The Dark Knight - Killing Joke looking shirts?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 20:35:08 EDT 2008

I agree Bette, he got the concept right on the button! The sturm and drang
of it is so just right it is sick! The make up is perfect for if you remember
the Jack Nicholson character is more from the 60's series. This is the way the
Joker should look and be and is why his mind is so bedlam and fucked!

~LB

In a message dated 7/18/2008 5:13:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,