[kj] Geoff Odonaghue is a wally

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jul 14 05:16:31 EDT 2008

No jobs lined up but a couple of interviews, I've already managed to cause a
fight between two recruiters, my own fault, doh.

I'm planning on heading up to Brizzy, got a guy up on the Gold Coast that I
get some help with training from so I will be seeing him from time to time I
think.I want to check out Brisbane because I've heard good things about it.
Would be good to catch up and have a cold one.

So that's two Lurkerers confirmed in Aussie.good!

_____