[kj] Killing Joke tour...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jul 14 02:45:03 EDT 2008

Okay looks like I *might* just be able to afford coming over to Europa to
catch the tour in Sept / Oct.I've applied for a few jobs in Sydney and I'm
getting some good vibes about how much I can earn over there seeing as I'll
probably be going back into banking (ends and means and all that.)

I really want to catch them in London, seeing as they are playing on me
birthday, and if can fangle it, Berlin too.

Does anyone know if there are any tickets to those shows left?