[kj] OT: Tsar Bomba

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 3 19:01:46 EDT 2008

That's fucking unbelievable, and gives credence to the conspiracy theory
stuff I read about the US Govt...that's officially the smallest dick act of
all times as well.

"The Air Force wanted a mushroom cloud so large it would be visible on
earth"

"I made it clear at the time there would be a huge cost to science of
destroying a pristine lunar environment, but the US Air Force were mainly
concerned about how the nuclear explosion would play on earth"

"Hand me a moistie Lieutenant!"