[kj] OT: Tsar Bomba

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 3 10:26:15 EDT 2008

Wow, never heard of that. Thanks. But wasn't Tsar Bomba still more
powerful? I don't ask because I have some investment in some possing
match between the two, I am just wondering, factually if that isn't
still the case...?

Also, you probably heard about the US's plans to detonate nukes on the
moon at one, a plan the US abandoned, (un)fortunately:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2000/may/14/spaceexploration.theobserver

Anyway, weird weapos of mass destruction type experiments like this
interest, so if you know any more...

-Oliver