[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 20:16:44 EDT 2008

Of course Raven could think for himself.....but could he access excellent health care? Even a personal trainer, like Mr Coleman enjoys? It seems that Coleman has areas of knowledge that Raven didn't have and vice versa.

Mr Coleman set himself up for this question after speaking of his devotion to Raven, which he professed he was more sick at heart about the loss than that of his own biological father. Thus, this begs the question why Coleman did not suggest a cardiologist, and due to his beautiful compassionate spirit, maybe even have offered to foot the bill. I AM IN NO WAY SAYING COLEMAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAGEDY. Do not try to get me into that web of deceit.

Actually, I am holding Mr Coleman in higher esteem than you, and am disappointed. I am sorry you misunderstood me. But I don't back down. Discussion over. I can see a "I know this person" syncophant a mile away.

-Bette

Seems that you can see a lot of things Bette or perhaps that should be assume?