[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue Jul 1 20:10:50 EDT 2008

Of course Raven could think for himself.....but could he access excellent health care? Even a personal trainer, like Mr Coleman enjoys? It seems that Coleman has areas of knowledge that Raven didn't have and vice versa.

Mr Coleman set himself up for this question after speaking of his devotion to Raven, which he professed he was more sick at heart about the loss than that of his own biological father. Thus, this begs the question why Coleman did not suggest a cardiologist, and due to his beautiful compassionate spirit, maybe even have offered to foot the bill. I AM IN NO WAY SAYING COLEMAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAGEDY. Do not try to get me into that web of deceit.

Actually, I am holding Mr Coleman in higher esteem than you, and am disappointed. I am sorry you misunderstood me. But I don't back down. Discussion over. I can see a "I know this person" syncophant a mile away.

-Bette

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:47:36 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Re: Raven....No, he stated it in a recent interview, I believe that Viva La Punk interview, it is not in the clips. He does have a producer, evidement, who knows how to edit to some extent. When self promotion is bathed in hubris, it becomes painful self parody. There also is something called tact and foresight. When the world becomes just a venue for self promotion, the narcissists view it as a boon and the populace hides their resentment until the levee breaks (cue Led Zeppelin song). Welcome to your new age. -Bette

Everyone self promotes, from lingering smells, to CV's; business cards, smiling, full blown documentaries, reputations or adverts. Some you buy into and some you don't. <shrug>

To imply that Jaz withheld medical knowledge to Paul's detriment is dodgy IMO. You're endowing him with way too much power and ill-will towards others.

Paul could think for himself.

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:04:49 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Let everyone self promote if, when and how they want to. Good stuff, so what? and good luck.

When Mr Coleman said that Raven had been complaining about chest pain for months before his death, and Mr Coleman said nothing about recommending a doctor to him, it told me all I needed to know. I did not find that funny, did you? -Bette
I haven't seen the trailer so I don't know in what context Jaz said this. Do you mean that he was guffawing at not recommending a doctor?
What did it tell you? Please explain.