[kj] ASTEROOIDD!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 17:29:22 EDT 2008

I was told of similar event in Russia about 800 years ago by a penpal in
Moscow, who writes:

"[A] meteor that crashed down in Estonia about 800 years ago. Apparently
it crashed in a lake, producing the only inland tidal wave known in
history, which killed everybody in the surrounding territory."

Imagine if any of this had happened in France, especially, the Tunguska
event? There'd probably be no France.

-Oliver