[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Jul 1 13:39:32 EDT 2008

Wait till you get a hold of Celine Dion B-sides!

At 04:13 AM 7/1/2008, Brendan Quinn wrote:

>30 DVDs

that exceeds my greatest efforts of

>fandom, fcuk! I have tracked down loads of

>obscure Soundgarden stuff, but I’ve never seen a

>band that’s put out as much b-sidey singley

>stuff as Killing Joke, then there’s all the

>bootlegs

coming in as late into the piece as I

>have I didn’t even bother starting.

>Muchos Kudos

from the sounds of it you and Jon

>and a few others together would have the schizz collection.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it.
Being a winner is unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a
collective. In the spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.