[kj] New trailer for Death & Resurrection Show

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jul 1 04:13:16 EDT 2008

30 DVDs…that exceeds my greatest efforts of fandom, fcuk! I have tracked
down loads of obscure Soundgarden stuff, but I’ve never seen a band that’s
put out as much b-sidey singley stuff as Killing Joke, then there’s all the
bootlegs…coming in as late into the piece as I have I didn’t even bother
starting.

Muchos Kudos…from the sounds of it you and Jon and a few others together
would have the schizz collection.

_____