[kj] remasters - VINYL versions

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:47:12 EST 2008

What is the consensus on these? I have the originals. I'm going to buy the CDs. Would I be toooo much of a fan boy to get the vinyl?
As of now I'm not really driven to get them. Unless there is more art or something that makes it better than the CDs OR different than the originals (meaning packaging). I don't really care about 8 kilos of vinyl or whatever.
And does it matter to the band how many of them they sell? I would think they get an advance off of each initial release and they aren't banking on anything past that.

Chris