[kj] remasters-BTATS

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:08:12 EST 2008

aha! cheers daniel!

i was thinking about this again only a few hours ago, wondering if my memory
was indeed failing worse than i expected...i knew i had read about this
somewhere, and yes, it must have been to do with the ancient sanscrit
veda's... of course, having read so much, most of the data turns to a
gelatinous glob after a few weeks/months, but some of the flavour is at
least retained...

btw~ interesting radio show this week at www.unknowncountry.com about
ancient stuff and galactic warfare / mars etc etc...

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."