[kj] remasters

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 15:03:07 EST 2008

right greg - 10 minute sin bin for slagging off btats. it is brilliant (bar a couple of tracks) - the kimsey mixes version has now moved it up a couple of places in the killing joke top albums list.it's so good ive wanked three times during sanity.
myspace.com/jokerjonchapman

From: fatpotanga at gmail.comDate: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:44:27 +0000To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] remastersNoooooooooooooooooo.....!

I love btats but then again it reminds me of being 16 & having a whale of a time.

I can see where you're coming from but imho geordies guitar sound is at it's peak on this album (& night time).
Also his playing is beautifully creative.
OK, synth-poppy track here but the middle 8 & outro on Sanity are inspired bits of playing.
Rubicon is a truly hummus track & again, his playing on that ae geat.
Adorations again some beautiful playing.

geordie - he am de-bestest & I drink the moisture from his gusset