[kj] remasters

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:44:27 EST 2008

Noooooooooooooooooo.....!

I love btats but then again it reminds me of being 16 & having a
whale of a time.

I can see where you're coming from but imho geordies guitar sound is
at it's peak on this album (& night time).
Also his playing is beautifully creative.
OK, synth-poppy track here but the middle 8 & outro on Sanity are
inspired bits of playing.
Rubicon is a truly hummus track & again, his playing on that ae geat.
Adorations again some beautiful playing.

geordie - he am de-bestest & I drink the moisture from his gusset