[kj] 2 many thx robs.a ;)) xx

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:49:13 EST 2008

thx 4 the explanation robs,and i did just that,the tea was very refreshing,it refreshed my mind ;D))) but not as much as the p.i.l c.d you sent me,so many thnx for that,and you even printed out the inlay card,credicts,design,the lot,i am indeed spoil,and you deserve a big drink and kiss,both on way when i see you next,so watch out ;D)))) xxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:29:08 +0000From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: joker at Z6.com; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] now ive seen it all!!!!

And what ample teets thay are !!!!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Rob's ArseSent: 28 January 2008 22:25To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] now ive seen it all!!!!
MelindaIt's because the post size is more than 50KB. This is designed to stop people sending unsolicited MP3s etc.For some reason this thread is a large file size, so it automatically sends a message.I have had to do so many admin things with this thread , it's getting on my tits.It's not just you at all, Alex, Marc and a few others have had it too.So sit down, have a cup of tea, and wait for your PIL CD to pop through your letterbox!www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear--- hollytree1961 at hotmail.com wrote:From: melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>To: <gathering at misera.net>Subject: [kj] now ive seen it all!!!!Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:41:43 +0000i posted a really straight forward reply to the new york punk ect thread and i got this silly pissy reply saying"your post is being looked at my administrator" what the hell,ive sent much more heated posts than the one that has been held back-its petty and makes no sence,i am laughing btw ;d))))) sp the post was complimenting the pistols btw ;)))

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)