[kj] now ive seen it all!!!!

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 17:29:08 EST 2008

And what ample teets thay are !!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Rob's Arse
Sent: 28 January 2008 22:25
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] now ive seen it all!!!!

Melinda

It's because the post size is more than 50KB. This is designed to stop people sending unsolicited MP3s etc.
For some reason this thread is a large file size, so it automatically sends a message.
I have had to do so many admin things with this thread , it's getting on my tits.

It's not just you at all, Alex, Marc and a few others have had it too.

So sit down, have a cup of tea, and wait for your PIL CD to pop through your letterbox!

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear