[kj] FW: put related items here as well!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:43:07 EST 2008

another one http://myspace.com/beyoundthepretence2618

a sight dedicated to jaz and gordie ;)

called..... the jaz and gordie homelocation... europe/usa
been around for 3 years.

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:17:36 +0000Subject: [kj] put related items here if you want

you can put/host related items here either do do with jaz and youth...as this is a sight dedicated to them,or anything you want to host k.j/ even sex pistols/p.i.l as there is association, 3 times removed i think ;)!! group called......the other jaz and youth catorgory..... otherlocation......new zealand/bay of plenty/europe/chile been around for 3 years ;) url http://myspace.com/14182621 you can find it going via my groups if you want,thats the easy way round it i suppose ;) cheers milinda ps you know my myspace page that pic that i cannot change as it wont change btw i dont mind really ;P ps let me know if you are having trouble finding the group ok ;)

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!
Telly addicts unite!
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml