[kj] put related items here if you want

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:17:36 EST 2008

you can put/host related items here either do do with jaz and youth...as this is a sight dedicated to them,or anything you want to host k.j/ even sex pistols/p.i.l as there is association, 3 times removed i think ;)!!

group called......the other jaz and youth

catorgory..... other
location......new zealand/bay of plenty/europe/chile

url http://myspace.com/14182621

you can find it going via my groups if you want,thats the easy way round it i suppose ;)

cheers milinda ps you know my myspace page that pic that i cannot change as it wont change btw i dont mind really ;P

ps let me know if you are having trouble finding the group ok ;)