[kj] Quick Word about Re-masters

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:08:45 EST 2008

I put in an order the other day on Amazon.co.uk, from the U.S. They
say it shipped today. Price is not bad, though the shipping stings,
at about 6 Pounds for the 4. The price you see includes VAT, which
they take off, apparently, for non-U.K. customers. That changes when
you check out. So they are about 6.80UKP each, rather than 7.99.

--Mark