[kj] Quick Word about Re-masters

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 18:18:43 EST 2008

Nice -- I'll definitely be ordering these. Maybe the remasters will help
me reconsider BTATS, which I remember you, Mr. Alex, cringed when I said
something about it reminded me of New Romantic material. I'm still of
the stance that the 1986 - 1989 KJ output is the weakest. Only with
Extremities did they come back to an area I enjoy listening to.

-Oliver