[kj] Stone me - demo no. 5

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jan 23 20:31:51 EST 2008

Not contradicting you at all Melinda, but I read something somewhere about
'head voice' and 'chest voice' (I think?), anyone know anything about
that...? I sing along to easy to sing along to tracks...like 'Fell on
Black Days' by Soundgarden, a fair bit of Killing Joke is too ambitious
for me to even bother. Goodbye to the Village is within my casual sing
along range :)

I do a pretty good 'squiggley-boo' type verbal guitar solo tho ;p