[kj] Stone me - demo no. 5

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:30:54 EST 2008

JUST LISTENED TO THIS TRACK---

LENNONKA can hardly hear you,it seems that all the instruments are drownding you out,vocals need to be forward(turned up) ALOT MORE, for you to sound at all effective ok,sing out,pratice your scales-abcdefg/la/al/la/la/la/la/la up and down the scale of major and minor scales--warn-up,

have confidence and believe in your self,sing from your diaphram,thats where the strengh comes from--NOT FROM YOUR THROAT BTW,i will make a singer of you yet ;0

melinda

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:24:20 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Stone me - demo no. 5For a listen: http://www.myspace.com/llenniamusicPlease, be tender : )It's my second recording and my first mix ever.-- With love & peace Lennonka_________ _________ _________ "Too much laugh kills..."