[kj] OT: HAPPY pil

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jan 23 14:44:33 EST 2008

If you're talking about the track Seattle, he was talking about living in
crappy inner city tenements etc...Seattle just happened to be the city he
was in when he wrote it, apparently. There's a realy brief youtube vid
which damned if I can find, just a short interview where he mentions that.
Probably while in Seattle.

I haven't been to Seattle, LA is all I've seen in the 'States, is it all
that bad, American folks?