[kj] hugh- sounds like buddy holly!!!

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 13:25:07 EST 2008

There's about 40/45mins or so came out on video through the Stranglers Info
Service sometime in the early 90's entitled "Battersea Plus"... great
gig... some of the Live X Cert recordings come from there so really good to
see the footage that goes with the music! Pretty sure it's never come out
on DVD. That one coupled with the Target '78 video is prime Stranglers
footage!! Both must sees for any discerning MIB/WIB!