[kj] You Tube!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:49:25 EST 2008

i love that track--5 minutes by the stranglers,still have the 7inch of it-who cares if its on you tube or not,this is convieances way to wiew a short lengh track ;)

it only gets on me tits,when i am trying to watch a half hour gig--which has been spread over 20 seperate episodes,via you tube,what a hassle ;/

thanks for posting,alex wil be verypleased indeed ;)

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:06:26 +0000From: noonan.hq at ntlworld.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] You Tube!
Not everyone hates You Tube, as a pretty inept computer user, who manfully battles away with the bastard thing everyday, I was more than delighted when I discovered a link to the punk track that made the hairs stand up on my neck as a feckless 13 year old watching TOTP or Top of The Pops as it was then known for younger viewers.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5roW_8k0IHaving said that though, some people will watch ANYTHING on a screen!!!So I can understand why it gets on your tits.Still does it for me.Thanks for the Pistols gig Brian, decent sound too, unfortunately we were relatively sober that night so it is just as I remembered it.DaveLeeds