[kj] Geordie's demos!!- Fugazi - Lally

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 00:46:00 EST 2008

I haven't heard any of Fugazi bassist Joe Lally's solo stuff. Have been
afraid too, honestly. I haven't been much impressed with The Evens. If
it's anything like the few songs that Joe Lally sang while he was in
Fugazi, then I will not be rushing out to buy it. I'm sure he's a great
guy, but the songs he sang on and, I presume, wrote, while in Fugazi,
are always ones I skip over....

-Oliver