[kj] Geordie's surprise - ideas (mp3 or cda)

Appocalypsa Appocalypsa at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 15 07:45:50 EST 2008

Hello Cliff,
I think you might do both, but maybe a ready mix would be better, not the separate tracks.
I also apology that the tracks are available only in mp3s, i got the original cd, but it is only with .cda extension. Would it be better for you all who wants to work on it have these files? If so, then tell me how to rip it of from the cd in that format, I can only save it to my PC in mp3 or other compressed format.
And the plan.... I think that the plan is remaining in Geordie's head yet. When I know closer info, I'll post it here and on the site.