[kj] Geordie's surprise - ideas

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Tue Jan 15 01:30:44 EST 2008

Hi Appo,Thanks for posting and helping make this happen,the demo's sounds good.
Ok say i'd like to add something,i'm confused,do i add the bass and vocals to the
guitar and drum track and send a mix back to you,or do you want the seperate
tracks?Also what is the plan to do with the work submitted?
Thanks,CliffMonk