[kj] Geordie's surprise

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Jan 14 17:11:55 EST 2008

A great, welcome surprise indeed.

I really like the long, hypnotic tracks that Geordie's focusing on with this
batch. IMO, an entire album comprised of these type of tracks with a strong
bassist and drummer would be most welcome. I find it interesting that it
appears Geordie has seriously considered and (re)acted upon the negative
comments regarding the first batch of demos with Danni McCormack in shaping
this latest batch of demos.

Also, if Geordie is looking for feedback and even contributions to his
tracks, it might be nice to have at least one track with the individual
instruments (or at least the guitar) isolated so one can take that tack into
a multi-track editing program to better add new bass and even drums as well
as vox. It's a little tough to do much more than add vox to the current
batch of tracks.

All in all though, really cool to see and perhaps be involved in the
creative process with The Man.

T.B.