[kj] OT ignore this!/why,it was interesting ;)

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:37:56 EST 2008

I'm glad to be 'normal' in the means of this Gathering, at least. :)
But I hate the word.

Brendan: Thank you for a very excusing introduction to the physical
Universe.

I'm very sorry guys, I'm not in the best mood today. [Little sleep again.]

I will reply later, Owen, thank you :)

[Not me]

PS. LOL. Brendan, come to CZ and see!!! : D

--
With love & peace
Lennonka