[kj] paul.r,i think u hate me;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:33:12 EST 2008

yes of course sadel,why? you got one to sell ;P

--i most certainly want a" rangerover 4x4",when i learn to drive and pass my test,i will even take you for a spin in it if you want,and will have k.j music playing full blast--road heaven not rage ;D))!!!!

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:37:55 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] paul.r,i think u hate me;)
Are you still wanting that "Rangeover", then?

stop getting all mystical/technical on me ;D,ive had a long,although happy day ;) and your trying to ruin it(note last paragraph ;/ ) ps when are you going to learn to call me milinda or melinda as opposed to fucking -mel? i dont even like that name,and no one else in my life,apart from certain gatherers calls me that,not even my family? i mean,is it that difficult 4 u to write my proper name,do tell?!?!