[kj] paul.r,i think u hate me;)

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:11:17 EST 2008

Linda, I have a terrible habit of abbreviating the names of everyone I know ;)

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:43:52 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] paul.r,i think u hate me;)

ps when are you going to learn to call me milinda or melinda as opposed to fucking -mel? i dont even like that name,and no one else in my life,apart from certain gatherers calls me that,not even my family? i mean,is it that difficult 4 u to write my proper name,do tell?!?! right im of to a friends 4 a chin-wag and coffee :p