[kj] OT: "Punk" band Yellowcard to tour Mid-East as part of USO"support the troops" campaign

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:54:03 EST 2008

it was more a dig at the popular propaganda of Brits defending our
shores than having a go at the troops. I knew many people who went to
that encounter. But they chose to sign up and Nuremburg told us that
its not acceptable to simply accept orders! didnt it?

To say people chose to sign up is naiive as well as poverty doesnt
necessarily let you see the choices.

--
iPat
in Brazil