[kj] Tabs - Chapter III - Sarkozy - lyrics, etc.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 20:28:37 EST 2008

Hello,
I am trying to find the TABS for Chapter III (from the Revelations album)? Thanks in advance for any help.

They have joy - another KJ trend, emulated by current world leaders?
I recently saw a slight resemblance between these pics of Jaz and Sark, and another almost as bold, but holds a fishing rod instead. Not doubt Bush II will try as well.

And, are there any pics or info on Jaz's ex-wife, just because i've never seen any female or Significant Other next to any of the guys ['cept Mel, of course *waves*.] in any pictures. Interesting.
All i've seen in articles is that Jaz's ex- was a psychologist who hated music?? Is that correct? I just thought there'd be additional interesting stories along those lines.

Lastly, yet one more request for lyrics to Universe B or Afterburner. 8) Thanks.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes