[kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 16:02:02 EST 2008

Don't be silly Mel, if you'd ever met Bongo you'd know he's not like that
at all. I've seen him sit through big PWesty rants and come back with
nothing but nice things to say...damn hippie. Something I can't do
personally, as much as I've read about buddhism and all that. Maybe I need
to grow dreads too ;)

I took his email to be a pun on computers...garbage in garbage out (GIGO)
kinda thing...Bongles is that right?

And as far as I know, accepting that the entire universe may be a
solipsistic fantasy that I'm having and all in my own head, Bongo IS
actually a distinct person! Otherwise I'd love to know who's been buying
his rounds...(oh and emailing the list for years before I ever turned up
in late 2006)

And if this IS all just a solipsistic fantasy, dammit someone turn the
poontang knob up a few notches...and gimme *Ren voice* MASSIVE PECTORAL
MUSCLES...

Peace!

> you missed out the part of my post that mentioned--steven

> hawkings---bongo/brendan--same person,well its what to exspect from you

> isnt it,its kinda made you look like a bitter fuckhead,then you were

> trying to make me out to me LOL LOL YOURLL NEVER LEARN WILL YOU

> BONGO,yesterday,i defended you when you showed you were a but

coward,when